12 August 2012

Weird Signs

I know it has been a while since I last blogged. It was a combination of being lazy and being very lazy and being super lazy that caught me out. You get my drift. Anyway a few weeks back my parents came back from their holiday in Tibet. For the life of me I always couldn't remember where they went. Every time someone ask me where they went I would say the place the Dalai Lama comes from.

However that is not the topic of this story, it was when they get back to Malaysia and there were showing me like a guide book of the hotel they were staying at and I saw this...


When you see this sign what is the first thing that comes to your mind? For me it was if you want music while you taking a crapper then call 6200. The other thing was also if you are constipated and need to make a call then call 6200. You got to admit the black thing in front of the person look like a phone. However I was later told you have to call 6200 for.....(you guess first see answer below)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SAUNA!!!!

I mean how the heck would I know that looks like sauna. Hahaha.

1 comment:

  1. 1. I didn't know you take a dump on stairs
    2. Clearly the machine is associated with sweat - it either causes it or makes it go away
    3. Again, the topic of shit comes up. I've been accused my Aaron of the same thing. Haha!

    ReplyDelete