17 August 2010

Sue Ann's Bday 2010

The great thing about the group of friends that I have is no matter how busy or how far away we are. We will celebrate our birthdays together. There will always be a get together during someone's birthday and it usually starts with dinner and ends up with someone getting embarrassed with me singing a birthday song. This time it was for Sue Ann as we celebrate the fact that she is 28 years of age.

I decided to have Chilis as I have not been there for a very long time now. I do not know why but there is always a line at Chilis. When we first got there and I asked for a table for 7, the lady told me it would be around 1 hour wait! Madness. After a while I found out we initially only need a table of 6 and we got a table in about 30 min.




No we didn't get free Lindt choc from Chilis but it was a surprise by Aileen who just got back from Europe. This is swiss chocs from Switzerland. Yum Yum.


Now not to divert attention here is the "Tetamu Khas" the birthday girl.



We had to wait patiently for the food to come as there was a heck alot of people in the restaurant. In the mean time nothing better to do other then take pictures lor.







After all the cam whoring and the stomach growling, the food finally arrived. Amy ordered the old timer burger.


Birthday girl and Aileen ordered the nachos and the mushroom fajita



And I decided to be "healthy" and order the Mesquite Chicken Salad. Now before you start calling me a pussy, check out the salad...


This is one of da best salad out there without a doubt. If you think I am a pussy ordering this, next time you are at Chilis try to order and try to finish it alone. It is one big huge plate of salad and chicken and delicious to boot as well.

While we were eating we were joined by Ee Von which from the looks like she cannot wait to tucker into the food.



With the food nicely settled into our bellies, we commenced to cakap kosong and also of course my camera is ever snapping. Decided to take some portraits shots just for the heck of it.




We were blessed finally by Michelle's arrival and she for some reason decided to upstage the Birthday Girl and show her many faces trick.






Initially it was cute and then it just got vulgar. We did find out recently that Mich doesn't have a filter from her brain to any other part of her body.


Last but not least of course is the group pictures.





It was a fun night to catch up and we got another bigger surprise from one of our friends. Since it hasn't been officially announced I shall play it close to the heart. :)

The funny thing is this time around I actually forgot to sing a Birthday Song for the birthday girl. So I guess this has to do

 Happy Birthday To You!
Happy Birthday To You!
Happy Birthday To Sue Ann!
Happy Birthday To You!

No comments:

Post a Comment