17 October 2010

Trippy

About 2 or 3 years ago, my bro saved a kitten from certain death. My bro found the kitten at the ground floor of his apartment missing a leg and also its tail. My bro took it to the vet and the vet said it doesn't look good. They will keep her for the night and if she doesn't get any worst then they will keep her alive or not they will put her to sleep. Lucky she was a strong one and she pulled through the night and now she is my bro's pet cat aptly name Trippy.

These are some of the pictures that I took when my bro first brought her home.





This picture was taken after we gave her her first bath. She wasn't too happy by the looks of it.
 She was such a cute cat but we always think there is something wrong with Trippy. She doesn't respond to anything other then the sound of food rattling in her tupperware. You can call her, make noise and everything but somehow she doesn't respond to it. I think it is due to her traumatic start to life. 

One thing is for sure is that she is very loyal to my brother. She has been my bro's pet for a good 2 or 3 years and even she has seen me a lot of times but she still runs away when she sees me. Well I am not a really good example since kids run away and cry when they see me too. But Trippy always runs away from Amy. As for my bro, everytime he goes out and comes back, Trippy will come looking for him. 

On my recent trip to Penang, my bro gave me the keys to his place and we let ourselves in. When we walked into the house Trippy ran down from the upstairs thinking my bro has come home. However after seeing me she fled upstairs again. At around 5.30pm when my bro usually comes home from work, she walked down and stayed at the front gate starring outwards.



She is a loyal cat but only to my bro. However she still does scratch and bite him. :)

6 comments:

  1. hey!..she's slowing warming up to me kay!...there are times when she doesn't run away from me!...hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAhahahaha. That is when you corner her any she has no choice. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't "th'ng" her and she won't bite you!! Haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha we can't even "th'ng" her since she runs away most of the time. 3 legged cat can run faster then me. Dem sad. HAhahahha

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this sentences , "even she has seen me a lot of times but she still runs away when she sees me. Well I am not a really good example since kids run away and cry when they see me too. "

    muahahhahahahaha.......*cough*cough*cough* but continue laughing...ROTFL...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha well it is true. Was proven on Sat as well when my friend allowed me to hold is baby. 2 seconds later cry already. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete