12 January 2011

Good and Early in the morning

After a thunderstorm the night before, usually we can expect to wake up to a nice and cool morning. In Malaysia it is very hard to get nice and clear sky. I think it is partly due to the pollution and also we are in the tropic which means we also get alot of high level clouds. However this morning was a totally different sight.

I was driving to work and day dreaming as I always do in the car alone, then I caught sight of...





That is the sight at the Sunway, LDP intersection. Then as I was driving down the Kesas Highway it was still a pretty great view. When I stopped to get some gas at the Petronas station.


The final picture as at the kesas exit.


Great morning to wake up to today. Exercise in the morning, kissed by a loved one and great skies. Have a good day ahead people.

4 comments:

  1. Steph: Thanks

    Loved One: Please reveal yourself. After my fiancee come and whack you only you know. Hahahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. bleagh...:P...grrr

    ReplyDelete