05 February 2010

Evolution of Jason Ting

Everyone evolves over time. We may evolve for the better or for the worst. Everyone of course thinks he/she evolves for the better, however the proof of course is in the pudding. If other people say you have evolved for the better then that is proof enough. So how have i evolved. Lets see.....


One day my mum got bored and she decided to buy some frames from IKEA and stick our previous passpport photos in them. Ever since then it has been sitting in the living room for everyone who comes to visit to see. One thing obvious about the picture is how my neck steadily grew bigger then my face and i trully have crap glasses when i started wearing them and according to Amy my hair got worst. What is not apparent in the pictures is that my weight and waist steadily went up and never ever came down. The last picture was used for my drivers license so i am guessing that is when i was around the 17-18 year old backet. It never got better....


As you can see i still got the center part hair most guys had during that time and also the same glasses for the photo i took in 2001 for my student ID.

 

I think around 19 or 20, we all had to change our IC to the Mykad and guess what? Nothing has changeg as well. Still same hair style and also still weighing at around 90kilos at the time. Lucky i went to Aus and my uncle introduced me to jogging. Oh yea the weather played a huge part as well. Great weather for jogging in Perth. So i managed to reduce my weight to a manageable 78kilos....

Look, my neck is actually thinner then my head and i went from a size 40 waist to a size 35 and from 90+ kilos to around 78kilos. Unfortunately, this was not to last. I joined my company and all the travelling made me uh bulk up again...


Unfortunately my neck again looks just as thick as my face, but heck at least my hair style changed already. When this photo was taken, i just got my hair done by the professional people at Wella. Then it went down hill again. I completely raptured my patella tendon (the muscle that holds your knee caps). I was out for close to a year for sports and in that time it piled on again.


Looks like it is back to square one. However thanks to Mei Foong who asked us to join this mini night marathon that we are doing tomorrow, hopefully i am on the way back to thinner neck.

So have i evolved for the better or not? I guess i am back to square one. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment