20 December 2012

Paris Monuments

When someone goes to Paris, there are only 2 places where they will remember which is of course....


and.....


Yea I have been there many times already. However this time around I was joined by a good friend. She arrived on Monday and while I work in the day time, she goes gallivanting around Paris and we meet up again after I am done with work.





Normally I would be right at the base of the Eiffel tower but this time around Ee Von brought me to another place to take pictures. I never knew it existed and man there were a lot of people taking pictures from this vantage point....


We waited the 30 minutes to see the Eiffel blink like a Christmas tree. It is after all getting close to Christmas....


Next stop we went to the Louvre to take some pictures as well. For some reason I always like the Louvre more then the Eiffel tower.



After taking this pictures I seriously look like a Cinapek from China. I think I need to change my winter jacket and also my camera bag. Maybe that is why they keep treating me like crap when I go to Paris. Hahahaha.

We couldn't decide on what to eat for dinner and Ee Von was still quite full. So we settled for.....


Before you go WHAT? YOU GO TO PARIS AND EAT MCDONALDS. Check out the most prominent word on the box. It is a bacon burger which confirm Malaysia tadak one. So it is still something different....


To be honest wasn't anything fantastic really. Just a double cheese burger without the tomato sauce and 2 slices of bacon and some BBQ sauce. Till today the best bacon burger is still the Bacon Deluxe from Hungry  Jack's in Australia.

Soon we will be joined by another friend from London where we will go to a small town outside of Paris called Giverny. Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment