11 March 2010

Oxymoron

Definition : A figure of speech in which two words with opposing meanings are used together intentionally for effect.

I was walking in a hypermarket recently and something caught the corner of my eye. I could not help but stop, take in what I just saw and take a picture of it.


My first glance, all I saw was Sugar Free Honey. Now that is an oxymoron. Upon closer look only I saw the imitation word. 

Guess it is not a bad thing, I mean it is for diabetics and sometimes you do not choose to be diabetic. However what is worst are those so call vegetarian "meat". Now that is a real oxymoron. They look, taste and even smell like meat. I always tell people, for all you know it is meat anyway. If you are vegetarian you should not even think of eating meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment